Lady finger (okra / bhindi) - 250 gms.Method:
Gram flour - 1 tbsp.
Thinly sliced onion - 1
Thinly sliced green chilli - 1
Mango powder - 1/2 tsp.
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp.
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp.
Vegetable oil as required
Salt to taste
- Cut lady finger into thin long slices.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Deep fry lady finger until crisp and light golden brown.
- Keep the fried lady finger aside. Just leave 2 tbsp oil in kadhai, remove the rest.
- Add cumin seeds and green chilli and fry for 30 seconds. Add sliced onion and fry until golden brown.
- Add gram flour, mango powder and saute for 3-4 minutes. Add lady finger and the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Heat for a few seconds and then remove from heat.