An easy to make recipe that is an Italian favourite
Preperation Time : 10 Minutes
Cooking Time : 40 Minutes
Makes 2 Pizzas
1 recipe basic pizza base
6 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
1 1/2 cups cooking cheese or mozzarella cheese, sliced
6 to 8 black olives, deseeded (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
butter or oil for greasing
* Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
* Arrange the tomato and cheese slices alternatively on the pizza base, overlapping over each other.
* Sprinkle some salt and pepper and decorate with olives, if desired.
* Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C (400F) for 20 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
* Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
Serve hot with chilli flakes.