A Pizza recipe which can be made without using an oven
Preperation Time : 15 Minutes
Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
Makes 2 Pizzas
1 recipe basic pizza base (as explained above)
1 recipe tomato sauce (as explained above)
1 can (400 gms) asparagus/fresh asparagus
2 cups sliced baby corn (blanched)
1 1/2 cups cooking cheese or mozzarella cheese, grated
1 table spoon olive oil or oil for cooking.
* Heat half the olive oil in a non-stick pan over a low flame and place a pizza base on it.
* Spread half the tomato sauce over the pizza base.
* Drain the asparagus and roughly mash it with a fork. Spread half the mashed asparagus over the pizza.
* Neatly arrange one cup of baby corn over the asparagus.
* Top with half the cheese.
* Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a very slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
* Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
The trick to making this pizza is to keep the flame sufficiently low so that the base does not burn while cooking. Any recipe for a pizza can be cooked on a skillet.